Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Spring Break!!!!

No, I'm not crazy...I know it is not Spring...YET! BUT I'M COUNTING THE DAYS! :)

Why? Because I get to go on a TRIP! Granted it is with a BUNCH of 6th grade girls as a chaperone for a scout trip, but still. I am thinking FUN will be had by ALL! :)

We are going to Washington, DC. I haven't been there since I was a teenager and even then it was with a friend's aunt and we sort of did a "drive by" of the important stuff and drove on to our actual destination. It was fun, but left one feeling like you missed something.

THIS time, we are taking a TRAIN (can't wait!!!!) and seeing monuments and MUSEUMS!!! We are going to the NATIONAL ZOO!

YES, I am THRILLED! :)

I just hope it all works out. Fingers crossed!! I know Sarah can go for sure, but it's a little harder for me to leave town. :)

Almost forgot the BEST PART...I would get to talk to REAL ADULTS, that are actually my age, for DAYS ON END. OH MY GOSH. :)

No comments: