Let me count the ways...
1) Grandma took the kids yesterday so hubby and I could have some time to ourselves.
2) We did our weekly grocery shopping in TEN minutes.*
3) The sky is a gorgeous blue, so beautiful that you can hardly tear your eyes away from it.
4) As mom dropped off the kids today, she told me I was looking THINNER!**
* Yes, that is no exaggeration. We RAN through the grocery ten minutes before closing and bought $108 in groceries. I won't have to go back for another week. IT WAS AMAZING!
** This from the same woman who when I was 5 months pregnant and retaining water like a camel, wanted to know what happened to me? "Honey, you used to be so slim and trim." HELLO! Pregnant!!! So, she's a tough sell on the "thin" look. Made me feel great! (In a sad, I-can't-believe-I-don't-need-therapy kind of a way).