Sunday, August 17, 2008

Facts Quiz

I'm not really into these, but I found it on a site having a contest and got "tagged" before I realized what was happening!

So, here goes (try not to fall asleep!):

A.) attached or single?
Married for 19 years in November.
Feels like 40. :)

(B.) best friend? DH, of course.

(C.) cake or pie? Chocolate Sheet CAKE (OR apple pie IF it is GOOD apple pie! NO STOREBOUGHT or canned apples!).

(D.) day of choice? Friday because I feel FREE!

(E.) essential item? A book.

(F. ) favorite color? It has to be PINK!

(G. ) gummy bears or worms? Neither. But, I'll eat gummi bears if the kids want me to join them.

(H.) hometown? St. Clairsville, Ohio

(I.) favorite indulgence? A free afternoon with an excellent book.

(J. ) January or July? January because of the wonderful SNOW! I LOVE SNOW! I LOVE COLD TEMPS and snowball fights!

(K. ) kids? Three (Sarah 11, Thomas 10, Matthew 6)

(L.) life isn't complete without? Family

M.) marriage date? Nov. 4, 1989

(N.) number of brothers & sisters? One younger brother, Scott.

(O.) oranges or apples? Apples.

(P.) phobias? Jellyfish. Worms.

(Q.) quotes? Home is where one starts from. - T. S. Eliot

(R.) reasons to smile? It makes people happy.

(S.) season of choice? Fall

(T.) tag seven peeps! Sorry! But if you are reading this, I TAG YOU! :)

(U.) unknown fact about me? I'm allergic to cats but I have them anyway.

(V.) vegetable? Yes, especially spinach.

(W.) worst habits? I am a worrywart. I overdo. I procrastinate. The list goes on.

(X.) x-ray or ultrasound? Both.

(Y.) your favorite food? anything with chocolate...cookies, ice cream, etc.

(Z.) zodiac sign? Libra.

No comments: