Things I learned today:
1) When I enter the WV State Police Barracks, I leave my brain at the door.
2) People who drive enormous pick-up trucks are C.R.A.Z.Y.
3) I can buy more vegetables than I can carry at Jebbia's Market for $23. (Guess what's for dinner?)
Mental note to my children: Do not tell your mother that you feel deprived that you have never tried eggplant (implying negligence on her part) because your mother will stomp right out to the vegetable market and buy more vegetables than you ever thought existed for you to eat. YUM! :)
And there's MORE! :)
Things to NOT do in the WV police barracks (and which I did indeed DO):
1) Announce when being fingerprinted that it was MUCH easier this time than the LAST time you were fingerprinted.
2) When given the form to fill out, immediately fill it out with the WRONG NAME, and then be forced to either a) ask for a new form, b) SCRIBBLE IT OUT (Guess which I chose...)
And yes, I did indeed collect my brain at the door on the way out. Surprised as I was that they let me leave...
UPDATE: A reader just asked me if I was arrested today. hahaha ME! I have never even had a speeding ticket! So, I thought I better make a note that I was just visiting the State Police barracks to see the DMV for a driver's license renewal because the big 4-5 is coming up and my license is expiring. Honest! (My, this electronic metal ring they stuck around my ankle is itchy!)